Looking for a foolproof way to make a huge difference in the exterior of your home? New siding and trim are great options. Whether it’s installing vinyl, cedar, Hardiplank, or another type, we’ve got the experience to help you choose the best option and install it professionally and economically.
Aside from the enormous difference that siding makes in your home’s appearance, it can also be a critical part of protecting your home on the inside by keeping weather, pests, and more out of your home. If you’re not sure about whether you need to replace it or not, ask yourself the questions below.
Signs That Your Siding Needs to be Replaced
- If you stand 10 feet away, does your siding look warped, bulbous or lumpy?
- Are the edges of your siding pealing up or are they rough or uneven?
- Are the nails sinking inwards as the boards expand because of mildew?
- Are there cracks appearing around your windows or near the corners?
- Do you have missing pieces of aluminum siding and can’t find replacements?
- Have you purchased an older home for rehab and discovered there is asbestos siding on the home?
If you answered yes to any of these questions, then you have either been the victim of an improper repair job, the materials have failed to meet your needs, or your siding has reached its maximum life expectancy. We can help you repair or replace your worn out siding, with the right materials at the right price. Fortunately, there are many options in siding, from maintenance free economical vinyl to gorgeous cedar to strong, durable, paintable cement-fiber material such as Hardiplank.
Think you’d prefer a new coat of paint to spiff things up instead? We can do that too! Click here for more information on our painting services.